Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ready For The Day I Suppose


I was going to do a video blog, but the lithium batteries in my camera went out and I can't seem to find any replacements. Shoot! Ah well, here's a place-holding picture! I'm putting on my work boots and bracing myself for the cold. These boots suck.. SO BAD. I think I might just put steel toes in my Nikes and wear those. At least then my ankles won't look like rotten peaches when I get home.

Anyway, I did a lot of writing/digging last night/this morning. If you get a chance checkout my other blog, bowmanjoshuaIE. I have yet to get a single comment and it's a little discouraging :( But I'll keep writing. I digg it. I'm trying to broaden my topics lately, I just haven't found enough information to post about them yet. For instance, I read about this German woman (Franziska Michor) in Esquire magazine who's working out equations to determine which method of chemotherapy is most effective on patients with every known form cancer! That's f*cking cool. I'll write about her when I have enough compelling info. And I already posted a little about Business 2.0's 15 companies that it's been watching and thinks they'll be a force to be reckoned with in the future. Microsoft and Apple and Google -killers, you know?

Anywho, I better get the car warmed up and get goin'. Talk to you tonight probably!

No comments: